कसोटी क्रिकेट सामने हॅटट्रिक
"कसोटी क्रिकेट सामने हॅट्रीक" मध्ये गोलंदाज जेव्हा सलग 3 चेंडूंवर 3 खेळाडू बाद करतो तेव्हा कसोटी हॅट्रीक होते. 30 जुलै 2011 पर्यन्त, 39 वेळा हॅट्रीक झाली आहे.
कसोटी क्रिकेट सामने हॅट्रीक यादीसंपादन करा
संदर्भ याद्यासंपादन करा
- Spofforth took 6 wickets for 48 runs in the first innings, and 7 wickets for 62 runs in the second innings. Australia won by 10 wickets.
- Bates took seven wickets in each innings, and also scored 55 runs, the second highest on either side in the match. England won by an innings and 27 runs, the first innings victory in Tests.
- On a matting wicket in South Africa, Lohmann took 7 wickets for 38 runs in the first innings, and 8 wickets for 7 runs in the second innings. The hat-trick ended the second innings, with South Africa bowled out for 30 runs having faced 112 balls. Lohmann scored a pair while batting. In a three-match series, Lohmann took 35 wickets at a bowling average of 5.80.
- Last three wickets to win the match.
- Trumble took a hat-trick in the second innings although he hadn't bowled in the first innings.
- Same match.
- On debut.
- South African opening batsman Trevor Goddard carried his bat through this innings.
- This was Griffin's second match. He was no balled 11 times for throwing, and again in the exhibition match following the early end of the Test, and never played Test cricket again.
- First wicket in first innings; second and third wickets in second innings two days later.
- Each ball bowled in a different over, the first and second in the first innings and the third in the second innings, over 24 hours later.
- Consecutive matches between the same sides.
- Third match of the Asian Test Championship 1998/99.
- Final of the Asian Test Championship 1998/99.
- First three balls of the second over of the innings.
- 2nd wicket of hat-trick being of ब्रायन लारा was the 300th Test wicket for McGrath.
- This one is the 1st Hat-trick from India
- Final of the Asian Test Championship 2001/02.
- First two wickets at the end of the first innings on the second day; third wicket at the start of the second innings towards the end of the fifth day.
- Last three balls of the first over of the match.
- BBC Sport, 30 July 2011, http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/14354917.stm
हे सुद्धा पहासंपादन करा
- Wisden Cricketers' Almanack (includes a list to Franklin, No.35), 2005, Matthew Engel (ed), John Wisden & Co Ltd, ISBN 0-947766-89-8 (and earlier editions)
- Lawson – the fourth West Indian to perform a hat-trick (includes a list to Lawson, No.31), Cricket Archive, 2003. Last accessed 21 March 2006.
- Hat-tricks in Test Cricket (includes a list to Sami, No.30, with dates, batsmen and dismissals), h2g2, 21 February 2003. Last accessed 21 March 2006.
- Sami bowls into record books (includes a list to Sami, No.30, with innings, Test, and dismissal), Cricinfo, March 22, 2002. Last accessed 21 March 2006.
- Harbhajan makes history (includes a list to Harbhajan, No.29, with innings, Test, and dismissal), Cricinfo, March 12, 2001. Last accessed 21 March 2006.
- Hat-trick heroes in Test cricket before वासिम अक्रम, Cricinfo, 29 March 1999. Last accessed 21 March 2006.
- Hat-tricks in Test cricket, Cricinfo, March 22, 2001. Last accessed 21 March 2006.
|ह्या लेखाचा/विभागाचा इंग्रजी किंवा अमराठी भाषेतून मराठी भाषेत भाषांतर करावयाचे बाकी आहे. अनुवाद करण्यास आपलाही सहयोग हवा आहे. ऑनलाईन शब्दकोश आणि इतर सहाय्या करिता भाषांतर प्रकल्पास भेट द्या.